- Supports energy production in the body
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal function of the immune system
- Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are the two active forms of vitamin B12. Your body does not need to convert these forms into B12.
Our B12 liquid dual-coenzyme formula, made from natural bacterial fermentation, combats deficiencies that may lead to memory loss, fatigue and anaemia.
Methylcobalamin works in the cell plasma and helps in the synthesis of neuronal lipids, regeneration of axonal nerves and has neuroprotective activity, which promote neurons to function in the proper way.
Adenosylcobalamin functions in the mitochondria and is involved in the metabolism of fats and amino acids, as well as the formation of myelin, which creates a protective sheath around your nerve cells.
Take liquid B12 under your tongue to deliver it directly into your bloodstream, the longer you hold it under your tongue, the better. This bypasses stomach acids. These stomach acids break down ingredients and decrease their bio-availability and potency.
Directions for Use:
1 pipette (1ml) daily under your tongue. Hold in the mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing.
B12 (Methylcobalamin), B12 (Adenosylcobalamin), purified water, glycerine
No added anything at all!