Liquid D3 Benefits:
- Helps maintain normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to maintaining normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a function in cell division
- Contributes to a normal intake / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood
Did you know that many people, particularly in winter, are deficient in D3?
Research conducted over the past decade suggests that vitamin D plays a much broader disease-fighting role than once thought.
Being “D-ficient” may increase the risk of a host of chronic diseases, such as osteoporosis, heart disease, some cancers, and multiple sclerosis, as well as infectious diseases, such as tuberculosis and even the seasonal flu.
It is very important to ensure children have adequate vitamin D levels of at least 400 IU per day. Our D3 is flavourless and it is easy for children to take, just 4 drops under their tongue.
Vitamin D3, known as the "sunshine vitamin”, relies on our skin to form this vital vitamin when there is enough sunlight intensity
- Liquid Sublingual D3 Sunergizer is designed to be absorbed faster under your tongue and thus bypass stomach acids to ensure easier and maximum absorption.
- Easy to swallow and flavourless D3 Sunergizer is suitable for adults (up to 2,500 IU) and children (400 IU)
- There no extra ingredients in our D3. It is made from lanolin and suspended in a purified 7 stage reverse osmosis water system. It has a milky colour and is pure, natural odourless and flavourless.
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 in purified 7 stage reverse osmosis water.
No sugar, salt, yeast, oil, fish, wheat, gluten, preservatives, flavourings or fillers.
- More Info
Orders over £20 - Free shipping
Royal Mail 2nd Class / Other Courier - £2.50
Royal Mail 1st Class / Express Courier - £3.99
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - £4.99
Heavy Goods (over 2.3kg) - £10
Orders over £30 - Free shipping
Royal Mail Standard / Other Courier - £4.90
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed - £8.95
Royal Mail Standard - £8.95
Heavy Goods (over 2.3kg) - £18.99
If you live in the UK, then you almost certainly need a Vitamin D boost and this has been the advice from the NHS since 2016.
We get a little vitamin D from food, but we get most of it from sunlight. The sun acts on chemicals under the skin and helps turn them into vitamin D. In winter in the UK we don’t get enough of the right type of sunlight to make enough vitamin D. We don’t need vitamin D from food or sunlight every day BUT if you don’t get enough over a longer period of time, you won’t have enough vitamin D for good health – known as vitamin D deficiency. This is very common in the UK – around one in five adults and one in six children does not have enough vitamin D.
Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body. It helps promote healthy bones and teeth, supports immune, brain and nervous systems. Vitamin D also supports diabetes management. It supports lung function and cardiovascular health, so all in all, an essential vitamin. Here is the article in full.
Vitamin D is vital for children and also is vital babies that are breastfed only.
Food that contain vitamin D naturally include:
- Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon.
- Foods fortified with vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals.
- Beef liver.
- Egg yolks.
Yoga Nutrition also sell a Liposomal D3 & K2, which goes swiftly to the bloodstream contained within the liposomes: