- Our sublingual formula is designed to be absorbed faster under your tongue and bypass stomach acids to ensure maximum absorption.
- No artificial preservatives or additives, just Co-Q10 in pure water
- A natural powerful anti-oxidant
- Supports heart health and energy production in cells.
- Suitable for users of statins that are known to reduce levels of Co-Q10, and may reduce side effects such as muscle pain.
Co-Q10 may contribute to an anti-ageing program and may support the production of energy in every cell of the body.
Coenzyme Q10 is a natural compound which is present in every living cell.
Yoga Nutrition's Liquid Co-Q10 contains no unnecessary fillers and additives often found in many other brands. Liquid Co-Q10 is absorbed by the body more readily than capsules or pills which makes it the easiest form for your body to absorb.
Our formula is just Co-Q10 in purified water... nothing else added!
Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10 in pure water
- More Info
Orders over £20 - Free shipping
Royal Mail 2nd Class / Other Courier - £2.50
Royal Mail 1st Class / Express Courier - £3.99
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - £4.99
Heavy Goods (over 2.3kg) - £10
Orders over £30 - Free shipping
Royal Mail Standard / Other Courier - £4.90
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed - £8.95
Royal Mail Standard - £8.95
Heavy Goods (over 2.3kg) - £18.99
Co-Q10 has a multitude of benefits as it is a key compound that is stored in our mitochondria.
Taken internally, Co-Q10 is a compound that delivers energy to the cells in your body – which is why it is often talked about as an ‘energy spark plug’ to ‘start’ your body.
It is also considered a good supplement for heart health.
PLUS it has the advantage of being able to be taken by people already using statins. In fact, people often take Co-Q10 to offset a decline in natural levels which occurs with the use of statin (cholesterol-lowering) medication.
Co-Q10 is also an antioxidant and plays a crucial role in protecting cells from oxidative damage.
Foods containing Co-Q10 naturally are:
- Organ meats: Heart, liver and kidney.
- Some muscle meats: Pork, beef and chicken.
- Fatty fish: Trout, herring, mackerel and sardine.
- Vegetables: Spinach, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Fruit: Oranges and strawberries.
- Legumes: Soybeans, lentils and peanuts.