Our high-grade 100% Authentic Shilajit is in a purified resin form. A black gooey mineral complex, Authentic Shilajit contains more than 85 vital minerals and trace elements needed by our body for the growth of new cells and energy reactions within the cells. It also contains high amounts of fulvic acid which helps the body absorb these minerals.
It can be taken in its pure form by placing a rice grain size portion under your tongue and drinking filtered water over it, or mixed into hot (not boiling) water, tea or milk, and can also be blended into smoothies.
For best results, we recommend taking 1 to 3 doses of shilajit per day for 6 to 8 weeks.
Benefits of Himalayan Shilajit
- Traditionally used in India to support a healthy immune system and to increase strength, endurance and stamina.
- Traditionally consumed to support muscle recovery time of muscles and tendons and to reduce soreness.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase the essential energy, Ojas, responsible for your natural spiritual power.
- Traditionally described in Ayurveda as a Yogavahi, meaning that it can enhance the properties of other herbs taken with it, due to its ability to increase the absorption of nutrients into our cells.
- In India, it is well known for supporting a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.
- The trace minerals and high amounts of fulvic acid present in Shilajit help to increase vitamin absorption in the cells, providing numerous other health benefits as a result of this synergistic effect.
Where does Shilajit come from?
Himalayan Shilajit is produced over the course of millions of years, as plants and organic matter are trapped between layers of rocks in the high-altitude mountain regions of India, Tibet and China. The extreme weather cycles and the pressure from the weight of the mountains transform this trapped plant matter into a black mineral resin substance that is released from the rocks.
Shilajit from this specific region of the Himalayas, sourced at altitudes of over 16,000 ft. is highly regarded by Ayurvedic specialists and is believed to be one of nature’s treasures, with powerful healing properties.
During the summer months, the warm temperatures in the mountains reduce the viscosity of the Shilajit, which allows it to flow through cracks in the layers of rock. This rare and precious substance is hand collected by the local people of the region, purified using filtered spring water, and is lab tested for safety.
Legal Disclaimer: Results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. Each person is an individual and so results in testimonials are an example of what people have experienced and should not be taken as average or typical.