Yoga Nutrition’s Liposomal Glutathione uses revolutionary liposomal technology to ensure the highest possible absorption by your body.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine.
- Can help stave off the impact of oxidative stress, which may, in turn, reduce disease.
- May help fight against autoimmune disease
- Glutathione Is critical for immune function and controlling inflammation. It protects cells and helps energy metabolise well.
- NB: We have changed the flavour of our Liposomals to Apricot as vitamins are often not palatable without and customers complained about it.. If you find this a little sweet ,the easy solution is to mix in a small glass of filtered water and drink rather than take on a teaspoon .
Yoga Nutrition’s liposomal glutathione uses revolutionary liposomal technology to ensure the highest possible absorption by your body.
Using a unique production process, the nutrients are encapsulated in liposomes which protects them against stomach acid so that they can safely pass the mouth, stomach and gastrointestinal tract on their way to the small intestine, where they are absorbed directly into your bloodstream and cells: the only alternative to injecting glutathione.
- is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine.
- can help stave off the impact of oxidative stress, which may, in turn, reduce disease.
- may help fight against autoimmune disease
- is critical for immune function and controlling inflammation. It protects cells and helps energy metabolise well.
Our liposomal glutathione comes in glass bottles, and is totally free from sugar, caffeine, gluten, dairy, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, shellfish, artificial preservatives or colouring, and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
What are liposomes?
Liposomes are microscopic, nano-sized bubble particles which form a membrane hull of phospholipids, extremely similar to the membrane that surrounds every human cell within the body.
These tiny wonders of nature can be filled with vitamins and supplements and interact directly with human cells, while safely passing the mouth, stomach, and gastrointestinal tract, making them the perfect mechanism for delivering nutrients directly in to your bloodstream and cells.
Yoga Nutrition’s revolutionary Liposomal Technology ensures that the important nutrients are enclosed in liposomes, protected from degradation in the harsh environment of the stomach acids and gastrointestinal tract, and are released only once they have passed the intestines and reached the bloodstream.
Liposomes are very similar in their chemical structure to the human cell membrane, which allows the nutrients to be absorbed directly in to the cells.
Highest Possible Absorption
For regular supplement capsules, the journey passing the mouth, stomach and gastrointestinal tract is a dangerous one. The nutrients are broken down by saliva and stomach acids, resulting in poor intestinal absorption, meaning that a huge amount may be wasted through the gut and kidney, with only a tiny portion actually reaching its destination.
Using a unique production process, Yoga Nutrition’s Liposomal formulations protect the nutrients from destruction through the digestive process, resulting in up to 30 times higher absorption and bioavailability than regular capsules.
Ingredients: Water, Glutathione, Phospholids, Ethanol (9.7%), Natural Apricot Flavouring, Xylitol
Orders over £100 - Free shipping
Royal Mail 2nd Class / Other Courier - £2.95
Royal Mail 1st Class / Express Courier - £4.45
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - £4.99
Heavy Goods (over 2.3kg) - £10
Orders over £100 - Free shipping (Royal Mail)
Royal Mail Standard - £6.90
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed - £8.95
Royal Mail Standard - £9.95
Heavy Goods (over 2.3kg) - £18.99